Posted by kos maraHarga Mesin Pertamini bandung, Updated at: 11:42 AM
Posted by kos mara on Thursday, August 6, 2015
WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
Here are some key features of "WinSnap":
· Flexible screen capture capabilities
· Smoothing shadow effect in Photoshop style
· Powerful image processing and basic canvas transformations
· Support of various image formats and advanced auto-save options
· Easy Web publishing and E-Mail sending
· Easy makes screenshots of windows with rounded corners
· WinSnap saves info about window form and adds real smoothing shadows.
· Alpha-Channel and PNG/TIFF transparency are supported.
· Unique "Application" capture mode allows you to capture all visible windows of the foreground application with one click.
· Unique "Multi-Object" capture mode allows you to select multiple windows on the screen and easy combine them into one screenshot.
· Basic coloring effects and canvas transformations.
· Advanced auto-save and auto-copy options.
· Configurable External Tools menu to open image editors and optimizers.
· Usual keyboard and mouse control (Print Screen replacement).
· Make all this work with one 100-kb application - smaller than Paint!
32Bit (Size: 4.56 MB)
64Bit (Size: 4.83 MB)