Create 1:1 copies of all your media
Backup your video games and non protected CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray disks
Easy to use interface, one-click and go
Back it up!
In one click, you can copy and burn the contents of your game/CD/DVD/ Blu-ray to your hard drive or to another CD/DVD/Blu-ray. BlindWrite extracts all the characteristics of your media to your hard drive or directly to a blank disk to make an exact copy of the original. It is the best tool to protect your investments against damage caused by children, scratches or by frequent use.
Choose from the various different profiles for the type of disk you are backing up: automatic, audio cd, audio cd+g (audio+data), bad sectors (auto detect sectors marked as bad), ISO image, nosplit, nibble.
Define the default read and write speeds. Make 1:1 copies of movies by running AnyDVD in the background and copy your personal CD/DVD and Blu-ray collection.
*Blindwrite does not strip or compress files.
Blindwrite supports a large number of formats including: CloneCD (.CCD), Iso images (.ISO), Cuesheet/Binary (.CUE/.BIN), Alcohol (.MDS).
*No support for Wii, Xbox and Playstation (depending on hardwares configuration) games.
Tip: CD/DVD or Blu-ray backups can be run directly from your computer using a virtual drive (i.e. Daemon Tools)!
Processor Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon
(Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
512 MB RAM with Windows XP
1 GB RAM with Windows Vista
Hard disk drive with at least 4.3 Gbytes free
Windows 8/7/Vista/XP - 32 & 64 bit
Blindwrite - 184.108.40.206 Released January 25th 2013
- issue 0003928: [Bug] UNC network paths are not accepted as destination (cedric) - resolved.
- issue 0003763: [Feature Request] change link of buy button (cedric) - resolved.
- issue 0003843: [Feature Request] make driver PatinCouffin installation optional (cedric) - resolved.
- issue 0004155: [Feature Request] Update URL to auto detect the customer language (cedric) - resolved.
- issue 0004703: [Bug] 220.127.116.11 causes right click in windows to crash (cedric) - resolved.