place your subtitles on them. You can also adjust all settings for ssa and ass subtitles (style, colour, position). AVI ReComp enables batch encoding, getting detailed information about AVI files and adding own logo to the movie. You can also change a resolution and aspect ratio of your video clip. The Cropping tool can be used to crop existing black borders or just change video aspect ratio. It is also possible to convert all audio streams of your movie choosing one of available encoding modes (VBR, ABR, CBR) and bitrates. AVI ReComp supports AVIs with the following audio formats: mp3, wav, ac3, dts, ogg. Supported subtitle formats: TMPlayer (.txt), MicroDVD (.txt / .sub), SubViewer2 (.sub), SubRip (.srt), Advanced SubStation Alpha (.ass), SubStation Alpha (.ssa), VobSub (.sub/.idx). The program includes multilingual interface (for the time being: Arabic, British, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Turkish). Starting with version 1.4.1 ARC is Windows Vista compatible. In the future I'm going to create many new and very useful features.
** 04.06.2012 - 1.5.5 **
- Improved handling of exceptions caused by invalid subtitle files.
- Improved mp3 encoding parameters.
- The lowest available audio bitrate is now 96 kbps.
- Audio bitrate = 320 kbps is now available only for CBR mode.
- Azid and LAME settings are now saved to the log.
- Help file update.
- In some circumstances checking for a new version could work incorrectly.